National Geographic : 1920 Jul
Shl an0l SCHOOL- GIRLS ® SIn old residential, Hollidysbr9 located in te most beautifut and healthfl. section of the Atllegeny Mountains, six mites by electric and stqat trains from Altoont on MaitL Liue oF Penna-Railroad. PColleo prepratoy, eonraldtand Post- rditua e Courses. AddrOss Miss Ellen. C.Keates,A.B., Principal. Hollidaysbur9 Pa.. Tyrol Wool is a knitted all-worsted fabric, finely finished, damp-proof, non wrinkling, and has endless wear. Suitable for all climates and outdoor occasions. Ladies' and Misses' Plain Tailored Suits $34.75 to $39.75 ALL COLORS Several models Catalogue and samples on re quest. Mail orders filled. Price. $34.75 MANN & DILKS PHILADELPHIA, PA. Every Whitman Saddle Bears the Silver Shield Trade-Mark. Leather Tree Spring Seat Saddle. Every saddle the hand-work of an artist Avery Whitman Saddle is made by hand-the work of craftsmen who enjoy the same inspiration and put into their work the same pride as does the artist who paints a picture. And also, like the artist, each Campbell saddler stamps his name and the date of completion upon each saddle; it may be hidden from view, perhaps, but it is always there. Whitman Saddles are made in 43 different styles-a saddle for every purpose and every individual. You can view the entire line of Whitman Saddles, as well as a complete display of Whitman-Campbell Equestrian Products, at your local saddle shop, or at our two equestrian show-rooms: 89 Chambers St., New York City 1329 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago The Perkins Campbell Company, Cincinnati DeLuxe book of saddles loaned on request r - ai "Mention The Geographic-It identifies you" A Home You Will Be Proud To Own Your house-hunting problems will be solved if you let Bossert build your home. If you are going to build in the old hand labor way, remember that labor and material costs are 300 per cent higher now than a few years ago and are constantly in creasing. But by our methods we save you one third. Besides that, you know before you spend a dollar what 75 per cent of the total cost of the house will be. The other 25 per cent of your investment is for ex cavating, masonry, plumbing, wiring, and interior decorating, which can be done more economically locally. Bossert Houses are more substantial than the aver age house built in the old hand labor way, and are shipped ready to erect. The many beautiful mod els offer a wide range of choice and minimize the chance of architectural duplication. Send 18c. for illustrated and descriptivecatalogue LOUIS BOSSERT C, SONS, Inc. 1313 Grand Street Brooklyn, N. Y.