National Geographic : 1929 Mar
Photograph from Richard Ford THE AIRMAN'S VIEW OF ANDALUSIA'S CAPITAL The famous Cathedral of Seville, finished in 1506 and begun more than a century before, is distinguishable intheforeground, with the Giralda Tower to the right. At the upper left is the bull ring, which provides an animated scene on Sunday afternoons. The Plaza deSan Fernando (upper right center) is the largest square in the city. It is beautifully planted with palms and a band plays thereon summer evenings.