National Geographic : 1914 Apr
THE HOME OF THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY On the right is the Gardiner Greene Hubbard Hall, erected for the Society by the heirs of its first President. Inthis beautiful building are the Board rooms and Library. The administration building adjoining, which has just been completed, isdevoted totheeditorial and business offices of the Magazine. The Society's spacious home is located on Sixteenth street, one of Washington's most beautiful boulevards, where many of the foreign embassies are located, and five squares north of the White House. Mr. Arthur B. Heaton isthe architect of the new building, which was built by the George A. Fuller Co.