National Geographic : 1920 Jun
Deane's 9rencch Range The best cook is handicapped with a poor range. Deane Ranges are designed to give the highest type of service to meet your needs and to burn any kind or combination of fuels. Ask your architect to specify Deane's French Range and write us for "The Heart of the Home," a port folio of built-to-order ranges. BRAMHALL, DEANE CO. 261-263 West 36hSt.,NewYorl,N.Y. 11 Save Money on Your New Home With building materials and labor costs 3oo0% higher now than ever before, it is impossible to build a house in the old hand-labor way at anything approaching a reasonable figure. And, because of constantly increasing prices, you cannot know until the work is completed what the total cost will be. If you want a home you will be proud to own and one you can afford-"Get a Bossert House." Bos sert houses are built at the plant and erected on your property. They are not to be confused with portable houses or temporary makeshift buildings, and are stronger and better built than the average house erected on the site in the old hand-labor way. The many beautiful types of Bossert houses offer you a wide range of choice, and minimize the chance of architectural duplication. The Bossert method of building saves you 1/3 on the cost of the house, and you know before you spend a dollar what 75% of your investment will be. The other 25% is for excavating, masonry plumbing, wiring, and interior decorating, which can be done more economically locally. Send 18c. for illustrated and descriptivecatalogue LOUIS BOSSERT C&, SONS, Inc. 1313 Grand Street Brooklyn, N. Y. "Mention The Geographic-It identifies you"